Bethany Noel Mota, also known as her screen name MacBarbie07, is an American beauty guru and internet personality.
Bethany was born on November 7th, 1995 in Los Banos, California. Her YouTube channel has over 7 million subscribers. She was homeschooled most of her life alongside her sister, Brittany, whom is five years older than her. Growing up, Bethany was bullied and soon began struggling with depression and anxiety. She decided to get out of bed one day and watch some YouTube videos, thus her finding the beauty community. She stacked some books (she didn't have a tripod at the time) and began to record her first video.
To view the Bethany Mota gallery, click here.
- She has been featured in various magazines, such as Teen Vogue, 17 Magazine, Girls Life, etc.
- She is 5'3.25" tall
- Her channel consists of makeup tutorials, DIY projects, fashion, makeup and beauty hauls, etc.
- She was the host for one series of Make Me Over, on the reality TV series AwesomenessTV.
- She has made appearances on the web show IMO, also a series hosted by AwesomenessTV.
- She oftens orders drinks from Starbucks such as the Cotton Candy Frappuccino, Green Tea Frappes, White Chocolate Mocha, etc.
- She is the aunt of her sister's baby, Marin Mae Wiley.
- In December 2013, she announced her own clothing line at Aeropostale.
- She went on a tour to launch and advertise her clothing line's spring collection.
- She has a dog named Winnie.
- She loves food and her favorite places to eat at are Starbucks, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Burger King, Yogurtland, and Menchies.
- She loves animated films such as Up, the Despicable Me series, Frozen, etc.
- She likes watching teen drama TV shows, such as Pretty Little Liars, The Carrie Diares, Teen Wolf, etc.
- She was in the Youtube rewind video, entitled "What Does 2013 Say?".
- She has been in 3 Youtubers React episodes by youtubers TheFineBros. The series consists of well known YouTubers reacting to viral and/or out of the ordinary videos online.
- She won the Teen Choice Award for Female Webstar, alongside Tyler Oakley (who won Male Webstar).